Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pizza Pizza!

I've wanted to make a pizza for awhile.  I mean, hell, if Northern Virginia can't supply me with pizza that meets the Geneva Convention's minimum standards for human treatment, then I'll make my own!  I was at first intimidated to make the dough, because I have pretty high pizza-dough standards, but then I saw at Harris Teeter pre-made dough that you just top and throw in the oven.  Awesome!

They couldn't have made it any easier, putting the pizza dough and pizza sauce right next to the cheese section!

The "pizza sauce" they sell is pretty good too!

I put mozzarella cheese, garlic, and a touch of oregano.  Also, remember to rub a thin coating of olive oil in the dough; it keeps it from drying out.

In the oven! (425 degrees, for 4-5 minutes on bake, then 4-5 on broil)

Might I add?:  Nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment